Not all patients can stay compliant with CPAP. As physicians, dentists and sleep professionals across America have seen firsthand, the problem is widespread and serious. One in five Americans suffers from sleep apnea, and the O₂Vent® offers our medical partners an alternative to help their patients with a new and effective treatment.
- O₂Vent® Clinical Brochure (PDF)
- Clinical Study Abstract: The role of a Novel oral appliance on pharyngeal pressure swings and CPAP requirements during sleep in OSA – NeuRA/UNSW (PDF)
- Clinical Study Abstract: The effect of a novel oral appliance therapy on obstructive sleep apnea: preliminary results (PDF)
- Clinical Study Abstract: Safety and efficacy of a novel oral appliance in the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (PDF)
- Clinical Study Abstract: The effects of posture and mandibular advancement on nasal resistance and obstructive sleep apnea treatment outcome with a novel oral appliance therapy device (PDF)